This HBC feature provides haptic feedback of different status and feedback information.
- The operator can be informed of critical machine conditions, error notifications, and warnings by a noticeable vibration.
- This function is of valuable help if the operator does not notice the indications of the LEDs, LCDs, or TFTs due to special conditions.
How it works:
- As a standard, the vibration alarm is configured to indicate a low battery level.
- Optionally, it can also be used for feedback information, such as warnings about possible overloads or high wind speeds.
- The selection of information indicated by the vibration alarm is completely customizable.
- The critical value when the vibration alarm is triggered can also be customized.