- By video camera assistance, radiomatic® photon offers precise and safe operation in demanding working areas.
- radiomatic® photon MCS is the perfect choice for flexible use of the live camera at different locations.
How it works:
- MCS stands for Mobile Camera Solution.
- The operator can place the camera wherever it is needed without any installation effort or cables.
- For this purpose, the camera is mounted onto a handy and stable carrying frame with an integrated support leg.
- It is supplied with voltage via two of HBC‘s rechargeable exchange batteries with high-performing Li-ion technology.
- The camera can be optimally aligned for the respective working situation by means of the angularly adjustable camera mount.
- radiomatic® photon MCS can be combined with numerous Orlaco cameras via the corresponding interface, for example with infrared versions as well as models with different fields of view.
- Moreover, the modular MCS concept allows to change the camera model quickly and easily at any time.
- radiomatic® photon MCS is optionally available for transmitters with 3.5" display or 5" display.