radiomatic® CPS (= Continuous Power Supply) allows the operator to change the battery of the radio system without interrupting the power supply.
- Interruptions resulting from changing the batteries no longer occur.
- This feature is perfect for applications where long and continuous crane or machine operation is required.
How it works:
- With radiomatic® CPS, the transmitter has an additional, built-in battery.
- If the battery is low, the system automatically switches to the built-in battery.
- The radio system stays activated and the operator has enough time to change the battery.