The compact joystick transmitter with numerous new functions.
- 2 joysticks with up to 4 steps or analog.
- Various push buttons, toggle switches or rotary switches (maintained / spring-return).
- STOP impact switch.
- LED for the indication of operation / battery status.
- radiomatic® iLOG for the quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery, ca. 20 hours of continuous operating time (standard version).
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Manual frequency switch.
- Vibration alarm for low battery pre-warnings (optionally for feedback information)
- Options: user identification, automatic shut-off on implausible control commands, micro / orthogonal drive, catch-release, tandem operation, radiomatic® AFS, 2.4 GHz technology, , DECT, radiomatic® infrakey, feedback, radiomatic® zero-g (shock-off in preparation), enabling switch.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 512, FSE 516, FSE 524, FSE 726 / 736 radiobus®.