Machine control by hand movements.
- Control of 2 drives by horizontal / vertical inclination of the transmitter.
- Drive speed controlled by the inclination angle of the transmitter.
- Release button for activating the inclination function.
- Vibration of the transmitter indicates the activation of the inclination function and the drive speed.
- Innovative HBC micro joystick (up to 2 steps or analog).
- 4 single-step buttons, including 2 buttons for pre-selection (e.g. for micro / orthogonal drive).
- radiomatic® iLOG for the quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- Intelligent frequency management (2.4 GHz technology).
- Micro / orthogonal drive (pre-selection).
- STOP impact switch.
- LED for the indication of operation / battery status.
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery without memory effect, ca. 11 hours of continuous operating time (standard version).
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- radiomatic® shock-off / zero-g
- Further option: user identification.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 524, FSE 727 radiobus®.